Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Shelli Allen's Interview


        I interviewed Shelli Allen today, who is the vice president of student development at ECC or East Central College. Here are some of the questions I asked:

JG: Can you explain the feeling you had when you found out you got the position of vice president of student development?

SA: Excited, I was scared to move and scared of change. I just fell all sorts of things.

JG: Have you always lived in Missouri or have you moved to different places? Where?

SA: I was born in California. I have moved around a lot. I've moved to St. Louis and Kansas City, I lived in Iowa and Minnesota, too.

JG: How many schools have you been to as an employee? Do you have any favorites?

SA: I have worked at 6 schools and I would say my favorite was Carlton College in Minnesota because it was in a small town and it felt like the campus was the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment